Kathy helps business teams become better storytellers, communicators, and creative doers. With 20 years’ experience in marketing and comedy, Kathy has people laughing and coming up with new, awesome ideas.
Kathy is speaking at the Content Marketing Conference May 2016 in Vegas.
At FunnyBizzSF: Marketing Inspired by Your Inner Kid!
Amazing places I’ve been
- FunnyBizzSF Watch this clip
- ATD (Assoc. for Training and Development)
- Delphon and Gel-Pak
- Women in Consulting
- NorCal BMA Marketing Strategy Roundtable and Public Relations Roundtables
- The Applied Improv Network Conference
- The SNCR Symposium
- The Digital Impact Conference
- FEI – Financial Executives International
- Product Camp Silicon Valley 2011,2012, 2013
- Marketing Camp Silicon Valley
- ACRP (Assoc. of Clinical Research Professionals)
- IABC (SV Chapter)
- MENG (Marketing Experts Networking Group)
- Portola Pharmaceuticals
- Silicon Valley Product Management Association
- Kaiser Permanente
- The United Way of Silicon Valley
- The San Jose Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Summit
- The Silicon Valley and San Francisco American Mrktg Assoc. Chapters
- The YMCA Annual Learning Conference
- IBM San Jose
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Stanford University and Hospital and Knight Ridder Fellows’ Program
- San Jose State Nursing Association
- UC Berkeley Alumni Conference on Innovation
At Applied Improv Network World Conference
Kathy’s style is engaging, relevant and inspiring. Thank you, Kathy!
Jane LeFevre, Director, United Way Silicon Valley team
Kathy’s expertise shines. She provided great insights our team will use to every advantage. And her enthusiasm, humor and energy made an outstanding Brand Team All-Hands!
Diane Gage-Lofgren, VP of Brand, Marketing, and Communications, Kaiser Permanente
Wow! Kathy is a great speaker. How she manages to consistently weave humor and storytelling with practical advice can only be appreciated by being in her audience. Kathy sprinkles practical gems with stories that have the listeners scrambling to jot them down. Kathy is passionate, entertaining and authoritative – it’s great learning while having a great time!
Jack Longinotti, Program Chair – Careers, FEI Silicon Valley
- The Improvisational Organization
- How to Become a Storytelling Culture
- Every Company is a Storytelling Company
- How to Create a Story Strategy
- Humanizing Marketing
- Unleash Creativity
- How to Improvise a Stream of Memorable Ideas, Products, Content – hear the webinar Using Improv to Generate Marketing Ideas!
- How Humor Drives Brand Engagement