Kathy helps business teams and people become better storytellers, communicators, and creative ‘doers.’ With 20 years’ experience in marketing, storytelling, and improv and stand-up comedy, Kathy leaves people laughing and learning.
Watch a few clips here! On YouTube On BlogTalkRadio
Kathy speaks with incisive humor on a number of topics (customizable):
- The Improvisational Marketing Organization
- How to Become a Storytelling Culture
- Influencing the Insiders: Culture, Story and Employee Engagement
- Every Company Must be a Storytelling Company
- How to Create a Story Strategy
- Humanizing Marketing
- Drop the Marketing and Sales Script!
- Unleash Creativity in Your Organization
- How to Improvise a Stream of Memorable Ideas, Products, Content – listen to the webinar on Using Improv Comedy to Generate Content Marketing Ideas!
- How Improv and Humor in Marketing Drive Brand Engagement
Amazing people and places I’ve had the honor of speaking to
- FunnyBizzSF Watch this clip now!
- ATD (Assoc. for Training and Development)
- Delphon and Gel-Pak
- Women in Consulting
- NorCal BMA Marketing Strategy Roundtable and Public Relations Roundtables
- The Applied Improv Network Conference
- The SNCR Symposium
- The Digital Impact Conference
- FEI – Financial Executives International
- Product Camp Silicon Valley 2011,2012, 2013
- Marketing Camp Silicon Valley
- ACRP (Assoc. of Clinical Research Professionals)
- IABC (SV Chapter of the International Assoc. of Business Communicators)
- MENG (Marketing Experts Networking Group)
- Portola Pharmaceuticals
- Silicon Valley Product Management Association
- Kaiser Permanente
- The United Way of Silicon Valley
- The San Jose Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Summit
- The Silicon Valley and San Francisco American Marketing Association Chapters
- The YMCA Annual Learning Conference
- IBM San Jose
- Society for Human Resources Management
- FountainBlue When She Speaks
- Stanford University and Hospital
- The Knight Ridder Fellows’ Program at Stanford University
- San Jose State Nursing Association
- UC Berkeley Alumni Conference on Innovation
- Women in Consulting
Kathy’s style is engaging, relevant and inspiring. Thank you, Kathy!
Jane LeFevre, Director, United Way Silicon Valley team
Thank you for your time and expertise, Kathy. You provided great insights that I know our team will use to every advantage. We also appreciate your enthusiasm, humor and energy — a great All-Hands!
Diane Gage-Lofgren, VP of Brand, Marketing, and Communications, Kaiser Permanente
Kathy is a great speaker. How she manages to consistently weave humor and storytelling with practical advice can only be appreciated by being in her audience. Kathy sprinkles her program with practical gems that have the listeners scrambling for scraps of paper to jot them down. Kathy was passionate, entertaining and authoritative – everyone felt they had learned new tools while having a great time.
Jack Longinotti, Program Chair – Careers, FEI Silicon Valley
Watch the Video Below!