Abolish Boring! Super-Creative Ideas and Big Results
Remarkable facilitation sparks new ideas. It also gets teams unstuck. And it should be fun.
Whether you need new product, storytelling or content ideas, or want to bust boring in marketing or sales, my approach is playful (improv-based “yes, and!”), collaborative and helps customers generate lots of innovative ideas. That means better outcomes for clients. Catch me at SXSW 2017.
- “We generated 5X more ideas for services in one session than with other methods. And the process brought out the group’s best ideas!” Jennifer Berkley, WIC
What Clients Say
- “Kathy’s approach for product professionals is Red Bull for your team’s ability to innovate high-value products.” Ellen Henson, Marketing Mechanics
- “Kathy’s workshop on storytelling was excellent! Her tips, style and subject matter expertise were outstanding. I left with a new tools and ways to approach content. So worth it!” Carol Piras, Managing Director, Piras Group
- “Kathy creates a fun, supportive environment for learning. The games gave us great ideas on how to incorporate more fun into our meetings, into interactions with other organizations, and as a way to innovate new ideas. I only wish we had more time.” Deepak M., Cisco
- “I really enjoyed the break out session where we practiced the storytelling skills learned in the session. Kathy is knowledgeable, fun and innovative. I would definitely recommend her to colleagues.” Nancy W., IBM
Facilitation and Workshop Clients
The United Way of Silicon Valley, Women in Consulting, Delphon, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University, Stanford Hospital, IBM, Cisco Systems, San Jose State University School of Nursing, DeAnza College, Portola Pharmaceuticals. Society for Human Resources Management, Content Marketing Group, among others. I will be bringing my “Stop Boring Me!” Style to SXSW in 2017.
Popular Workshop and Facilitation Topics
- Brand and Business Storytelling
- Storytelling for Speaking Influence
- Customer Service and Sales with a Human Soul
- Generate Boring-Busting Marketing Content, Customer Service, Product Ideas – listen to the webinar
- Visioning for high-performance teams
- Humor in Marketing
- Onboarding and Unbored-ing!