Great facilitation sparks innovation, uncovers new ideas, and gets teams unstuck!
Imagine brainstorming where you and customers create products together, and where employees feel engaged, creative, and human! Whether you need new product ideas, brand messaging, or just want to shake up the status quo in marketing, products, engineering, sales or training, we help you see new possibilities.
Based on a collaborative, playful, improvisational “Yes, and!” vs. “Yes, but” that kills great ideas (read: Kathy’s A Human Model for Brainstorming Means Better Business Outcomes), our approach yields new insights and better outcomes than traditional methods. And it’s a lot more fun!
- One group generated 5X more ideas for their next product in one session than with other methods, and at a fraction of the cost.“I felt less pressure to come up with ‘the next best thing’ – the process brought out the group’s best ideas!”
- “Kathy’s approach to improvisation for product professionals is Red Bull for your team’s ability to innovate and create high-value products.” Ellen Henson, Marketing Mechanics
- I attended Kathy’s workshop on video marketing and telling your story. It was excellent! Her practical tips, energetic style and subject matter expertise was outstanding. I have been videotaped before, but I left with a new set of tools and ways to approach content that will more likely grab the audience. It is well worth the investment! -Carol Piras, Managing Director, The Piras Group
Communication, Idea Generation, Collaboration
I provide fun, collaborative workshops and facilitation that make human communication better internally and externally. Topics include:
- Executive communication / internal storytelling
- Marketing, brand and product storytelling
- Product and marketing brainstorming and idea generation
- Humor and play at work
- Business Storytelling for Sales Teams
- On-boarding and collaborative employee training for all departments
- Communication, listening and empathy
- Communication Skills Made Simple for Technical People
Workshop and Facilitation Clients
Clients include: The United Way of Silicon Valley, Women in Consulting, Delphon, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University, Stanford Hospital, IBM, Cisco Systems, San Jose State University School of Nursing, DeAnza College, Portola Pharmaceuticals. Society for Human Resources Management, among others.
“I really enjoyed the break out session where we practiced the skills learned in the session and shared a few workplace stories with colleagues. Kathy is knowledgeable, fun and innovative in her approach. I would definitely recommend her to colleagues.”–Nancy W., IBM
“Kathy tells great stories and creates a fun, supportive environment for learning. The games gave us great ideas on how to incorporate more spontaneous fun into our meetings, into interactions with other organizations, and as a way to innovate. I only wish we had more time.”–Deepak, Cisco