Great facilitation sparks innovation, uncovers new ideas, and gets teams unstuck!
Imagine brainstorming where you and customers create products together, and where employees feel engaged, creative, and human! Whether you need new product ideas, messaging and campaigns, or just want to shake up the marketing status quo, we help you see new possibilities.
Based on a collaborative, playful “Yes, and!” vs. “Yes, but” that kills great ideas (read: Kathy’s A Human Model for Brainstorming Means Better Business Outcomes), our approach yields new insights and better outcomes than traditional methods. And it’s a hell of a lot more fun!
- One product group generated 5X more ideas for their next product in one session than with traditional methods, and at a fraction of the cost.“I felt less pressure to come up with ‘the next best thing’ – the process brought great ideas out of the entire group!”
- “Kathy’s approach to improvisation for product professionals is Red Bull for your team’s ability to innovate and create high-value products.” Ellen Henson, Marketing Mechanics
- I attended Kathy’s workshop on video marketing and telling your story. It was excellent! Her practical tips, energetic style and subject matter expertise was outstanding. I have been videotaped before, but I left with a new set of tools and ways to approach content that will more likely grab the audience. It is well worth the investment! -Carol Piras, Managing Director, The Piras Group
I can provide customized workshops and facilitation in the following areas:
- Executive communication / internal storytelling
- Marketing and product storytelling
- Humanizing marketing
- Product and marketing brainstorming
- Humor and play at work
Workshop and facilitation clients include: The United Way of Silicon Valley, Women in Consulting, Delphon, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University, Stanford Hospital, IBM, Cisco Systems, San Jose State University School of Nursing, DeAnza College, Portola Pharmaceuticals. Society for Human Resources Management, among others.
“I really enjoyed the break out session where we practiced the skills learned in the session and shared a few workplace stories with colleagues. Kathy is knowledgeable, fun and innovative in her approach. I would definitely recommend her to colleagues.”–Nancy W., IBM
“Kathy tells great stories and creates a fun, supportive environment for learning. The games gave us great ideas on how to incorporate more spontaneous fun into our meetings, into interactions with other organizations, and as a way to innovate. I only wish we had more time.”–Deepak, Cisco